Friday, June 14, 2013

Where can I find BEDBUG #1? EARTH 2 COMICS

Bedbug #1 is coming out June 19th and will be carried by some of the finest comic stores including EARTH 2 COMICS!


Earth 2 has long been one of the coolest stores in the valley. When I first starting going to Earth 2, I was impressed on how unlike any other comic store they were - clean, well-lit, well-stocked with graphic novels as well as vintage comics and a great selection of toys and other fun stuff  They have everything a comic fan could want... including BEDBUG #1!


But what impressed me was how knowledgeable the team at Earth 2 are about comics - Earth 2 was the first comic store that not only cared what I was buying but pointed me towards other titles that I might like. Other folks must have noticed it too, because Earth 2 won the prestigious Spirit of Comics Retailers award. (Congrats guys!)

Recently Earth 2 opened a second location in Northridge, you can get BEDBUG #1 there too! (You might even see co-owner comic writer Geoff Johns there!)

I'm proud to have BEDBUG #1 carried at both Earth 2 locations - if you're in Sherman Oaks or Northridge, make sure to get your copy there and tell 'em Bedbug sent ya!

EARTH 2 COMICS - SHERMAN OAKS
15017 Ventura Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
818 386-9590

EARTH 2 COMICS - NORTHRIDGE
8967 Reseda Blvd
Northridge, CA 91324
818 993-7804

http://www.earth2comics.com/feedback.php

HOURS:
Monday 11 - 7
Tuesday 11 - 5
Wednesday 10 - 9
Thursday 11 - 7
Friday 11 - 7
Saturday 11 - 7
Sunday 11 - 5

No comments: