Friday, June 14, 2013

Where can I find BEDBUG #1? EARTH 2 COMICS

Bedbug #1 is coming out June 19th and will be carried by some of the finest comic stores including EARTH 2 COMICS!


Earth 2 has long been one of the coolest stores in the valley. When I first starting going to Earth 2, I was impressed on how unlike any other comic store they were - clean, well-lit, well-stocked with graphic novels as well as vintage comics and a great selection of toys and other fun stuff  They have everything a comic fan could want... including BEDBUG #1!


But what impressed me was how knowledgeable the team at Earth 2 are about comics - Earth 2 was the first comic store that not only cared what I was buying but pointed me towards other titles that I might like. Other folks must have noticed it too, because Earth 2 won the prestigious Spirit of Comics Retailers award. (Congrats guys!)

Recently Earth 2 opened a second location in Northridge, you can get BEDBUG #1 there too! (You might even see co-owner comic writer Geoff Johns there!)

I'm proud to have BEDBUG #1 carried at both Earth 2 locations - if you're in Sherman Oaks or Northridge, make sure to get your copy there and tell 'em Bedbug sent ya!

EARTH 2 COMICS - SHERMAN OAKS
15017 Ventura Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
818 386-9590

EARTH 2 COMICS - NORTHRIDGE
8967 Reseda Blvd
Northridge, CA 91324
818 993-7804

http://www.earth2comics.com/feedback.php

HOURS:
Monday 11 - 7
Tuesday 11 - 5
Wednesday 10 - 9
Thursday 11 - 7
Friday 11 - 7
Saturday 11 - 7
Sunday 11 - 5

1 comment:

bed bug rash said...

Wow when are we going to see some bed bug comics in flicks ?\

Actually im waiting for my existing bed bug rash to disappear first so